Details of our currently active programmes.
- Duration: 3 months
- Month #1: Adjustment – During this month, we try and follow your existing pattern of foods, with a focus on portion control, complete nutrition and lower your calories consumed. You may experience weight loss from this month itself.
- Month #2: Experimentation – this month you’ll experiment with different foods and food combinations from your usual routine. This will allow your body to experience different foods as well as possibly introduce new nutrients to your system. This is the month you’ll begin to consistently lose weight.
- Month #3: Habituation – getting used to a new way of eating, taking care of yourself, giving your own diet, body and health some positive attention, being conscious of what is going into your body and more on the same lines. By now you’ll begin liking the way you’re feeling which should be light, happy and energetic. During this month, you will form healthy habits from the same practices you were experimenting with last month as well as continue to lose more weight.
- Suggested audience: Those who have just started, or still have weight to lose before beginning with exercise. When you’re close to your ideal weight, begin with the Gold plan to tone yourself.
- Duration: 6 months
- Months #1, #2 & #3: Same as Silver, above
- Month #4: Activity and Exercise suggestions – we’ll suggest activities and exercises designed to make you fitter, without visiting a gym and which can be done during the course of a normal day at home. At the same time your meal plans will continue as before.
- Month #5: Pattern Breaking – we’ll work with you to break your existing food consumption behaviour and patterns and create new, healthier patterns.
- Month #6: Role Reversal – during this month, we’ll help you make your own plans and prepare you to continue eating and cooking healthier food without our intervention. This month will be about adjusting to normal life with you in charge of your own healthy diet.
- Suggested audience: Those who have begun to lose weight and are close to their ideal weight.