At CAL Wellness, we can help you to easily get started with taking your health into your own hands.
90 Day Program
90 days of daily opportunities to improve your health, wellness as well as improve your moods, better weight and blood sugar control, lower blood pressure levels and more. Our 3 month personalised program includes dietary and lifestyle interventions to ensure all of the following outcomes.
Program ends in achievement certificate awards. Details below.
|Weight loss + Inch Loss*||Yes|
|Blood sugar improvement||Yes|
|Reduced blood pressure*||Yes|
|Diabetes / Hypertension / Obesity||Yes|
|Sustained weight loss||Yes|
|Sustained dietary improvements||Yes|
|Normal, every-day foods||Yes|
|Whatsapp / Email Support||Yes|
|Weekly phone call||Yes|
|Pause and Resume||No|
|Exercise recommendations (light)||Yes|
|Maintenance of vital parameters sheet||Yes|
|Progress report at end of program||Yes|
These two phases are about our understanding you and your understanding of your body. We’ll establish a baseline for the measurements you want to improve, explore different patterns of food consumption, experiment with different foods and try out simple exercises for short periods of time.
Later, we’ll establish goals to accomplish via the program, begin the use of meditation so we can hear our bodies and minds a little better, proceed to improve dietary consumption pattern and contents and finally assess the extent of progress made. Moderate results are seen in this phase.
- Phase 1 [Week 1, 2]: Baby steps
- Consultation + Blood Tests
- Basic meal consumption patterns
- Simple dietary suggestions
- Simple exercise recommendations
- Phase 2 [Week 3, 4, 5]: Basic Training
- Consultation + Goal setting
- Meditation, moods & emotion management
- Changes to meal consumption patterns
- Minor dietary suggestions
- Increase exercise duration
By the time we reach this phase, we’ve understood you much better than before and you’ve gained a better understanding of how your body works, what food consumption patterns and content it best works with and which exercise patterns you’re successful with. We’ll also share culinary techniques and concepts that’ll allow you to plan and cook healthier meals. The science behind what we do will also be explained during this phase. The best results are seen in this phase.
- Phase 3 [Week 6, 7, 8, 9]: Boot Camp
- Weekly meal consumption patterns defined
- Culinary skills and healthier meal creation
- Further dietary suggestions
- Increase exercise weekly frequency
In the last two phases of the program, we’ll ‘let you go’ and you’ll plan your own meals, decide your own patterns and be in control of your own health. We’ll always be available for help and support. By now, you’ve understood how the process works, how you work with the process and are quite experienced with our protocol. The point is to create a sustainable way of life, so you never have to visit us again, or anyone else for that matter and can carry on living a healthier life, making healthier choices.
- Phase 4 [Week 10, 11, 12]: Free Sailing
- Individual compliance to meal patterns
- Individual compliance to dietary contents
- Weekly consultations on request
- Continue exercise recommendations
- Phase 5: Completion & Assessment
- Blood Tests
- Progress Report
- All recorded data
- Goals met
- Accomplishments (based on blood tests and calls)
- Practitioner’s certificate on
- Successful achievement of goals
- No pausing in between
- Phase assessments
- Knowledge gained (Q&A)
- Completion certification on
- Successful achievement of goals
- No pausing in between
Or Book the entire program and get a body composition scale on completion of the program.
The buttons above do not work for international payments. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for direct bank transfer details if you’re paying from an international location or using an international card.
Send a WhatsApp message to +91-98108-62905 for help and support.
All of the above depends on your resolve, body type and the following of our protocols properly. The body’s responses differ from person to person and results may vary depending on individual physiology, dietary restrictions and medical conditions among other factors. The cost of tests, which vary based on health situation, isn’t included and can be done at a testing centre of your choice and at your own free will. The use of multi-vitamin supplements may be suggested. Inch loss, occurrence, area of loss and extent depend on body to body and is incidental, with weight loss being the primary measure of success. This program does not constitute or replace qualified medical advice nor does it advise clients on medication, either the modification of schedules or replacement, ceasing of etc. We urge you to keep your doctor fully informed of any lifestyle modifications and dietary changes among others in the best interests of your health. * Pausing and resuming, in addition to not starting the next phase on schedule in the case of phase wise payments, may cause the loss of stated benefits. By clicking the button below and purchasing this program, you agree to the above declarations and terms. The awarded certificates are for accomplishments earned, and not for vocational or professional purposes. If you’re paying per phase, results and certificates are only included in Phase 4 + 5. Phases 3 and Phase 4 + Phase 5 cannot be booked without completing the previous phases. These terms, the components of the program and prices are subject to change without notice.
“Obese people spend 42 percent more on healthcare costs than healthy weight people” – Health care expenditure associated with overweight/obesity: a study among urban married women in Delhi, India
Obesity, one definition of which is a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30, is a metabolic disease that can be the gateway or part of the symptoms for other disorders, including Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Hypertension among others. Our 90 Day Wellness Program will help you lose weight and the process will ensure you understand enough about the condition to be able to keep it off. We do not follow the calories-in-calories-out method, which has been proven to be unsustainable in the long term.
“If you have Diabetes for five years you would have spent around Rs 1,50,000 on diabetes treatment only. After 10 years you would have spent Rs 4,00,000 and after 20 years you would have spent Rs 15,00,000.” – Times of India
Type 2 Diabetes is a disorder that initially results in a high blood sugar levels. Later, uncontrolled blood sugar effects multiple parts of the body. At the outset Type 2 Diabetes appears to be a simple thing, it is one of the most prevalent diseases in the world today and one of the leading causes of death worldwide. Our 90 Day Wellness Program will positively impact your Diabetes in addition to teaching you how to manage it.
Send a WhatsApp or Telegram message to +91-98108-62905 for help and support.
What do you get?
- Results for your condition – weight loss, lowered blood pressure levels and improved HbA1c levels
- Weekly consultation call – During this call, you will be educated about the science of what we do and why we do it. This will ensure you understand the process and are able to follow it better, even after the program ends.
- Food ideas and cooking techniques – Each week you will be introduced to different types of food combinations that address different needs, as well as cooking techniques that will help your objectives. How to safeguard nutrition? How to increase satisfaction? How to make food healthier? These questions and more will be answered each week.
- Meditation & coping techniques – How to manage hunger at times you aren’t supposed to eat? How to calm your mind and emotions so you don’t turn towards food as a natural source of comfort? And Yes, you too can meditate. Most of our clients say, ‘I cannot meditate’ and all of them are successful when exposed to our methods.
- Problem solving & support – Difficulty adhering to the program? Have problems that won’t go away? That’s all normal, as the body is adjusting to the new, healthier routine. We’re there to answer your questions and help you overcome these temporary issues. Sometimes, all we need is a helping hand and all is well.
- Trend monitoring – We’ll record your numbers such as blood pressure, weight and blood sugar readings, reminding you to do so and send us photos of your weighing scale, glucometer and blood pressure measuring device. These will be recorded in a personalised chart and included in your weekly chart. Using this, you can see your progress over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meal plans included? Yes, meal plans are included for those who want them. Some of us find it difficult to follow meal plans due to various reasons. This program includes nutritional education as a major component and therefore, does not rely on meal plans as a means of making better dietary choices.
- Are the weekly consultations the only contact points? There are many points of contact in this program. This includes the weekly phone calls, in addition to others, such as the sessions on meditation, culinary techniques, diet calibration, meal pattern calibration and more. Additionally, you can also request the scheduling of to one phone calls whenever you like.
- Do we only get meal plans in exchange for the program fees? In addition to nutritionally complete meal plans, we’ll also design an intermittent fasting schedule for you, educate you on nutritional concepts, introduce you to meditative techniques as per your personality type, help you with healthier cooking, design an exercise schedule for your needs as well as be available with support whenever you need it.
- Do we get any face to face interaction? Our program is designed to run remotely. Face to face interaction is possible via video calling for the many points of contact that happen in the program.
- I live in another city / country. Can I join the program? Yes, our program is designed to work remotely and anyone can join it regardless of where they live, as long as an Internet connection is available.
- What if I need to take a break in between? You can take a break any time you wish and resume any time you want. Please know, pausing and restarting may cause a loss in the stated benefits.
- I need to lose weight really fast. Can this program help? No, sorry. We work with true and sustainable lifestyle change and there are no shortcuts there.
- Who creates the meal plans? Our meal plans are created by a precision nutrition system, based on accepted medical/nutritional protocols. The meal plans are based on quantities of ingredients, which you’re free to cook in any manner you wish.
- Do the plans ensure complete nutrition? Yes, our plans include a variety of ingredients, and ensure complete daily recommendations of micro and macro nutrients. In some cases, due to dietary restrictions among other reasons, if there are specific deficiencies, we let you know of the deficiency and its exact amount and suggest supplementation.
- Can we substitute foods or do we have to eat the same every day? Both are fine. Some of us prefer building a routine around the same foods every day, and some of us like variety. If you like variety, know that substitutions are fine. Feel free to replace vegetables with vegetables of the same family, fruits with fruits of the same family and lentils/legumes with other lentils and legumes. Please do not however, substitute any grains, meats, seeds or branded cereals with anything else. If you do need substitutes, please speak with your adviser.
- Why is everything in grams? Why can’t we use glasses and cups?Glasses and cups are measure of volume, not weight. Nutritional data, worldwide, is based on weight and therefore that is what we too use. Additionally, there are no standard sizes of glasses, cups or spoons. Therefore, using those as a standard unit of measure in our plans will not work. However, we realise that grams isn’t an easy measurement to stick to and have therefore included equivalents in the plan instructions based on accepted volume/weight equivalents, such as a tablespoon being about 15gm and a teaspoon being about 5gm. Therefore, for instance, 100 grams is likely to be 6 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons for most grains and finely chopped vegetables.
- Can I get a plan in a format of my choice? At this point, we offer one format – a list of ingredients that you can use any way you like. We are happy to share additional formats when they’re available.
- Your plans are a day’s plan that I have to follow for 7 days. Can I get a 7 day plan with different meals each day?
A different plan for each day of the week would be quite time consuming to make and therefore quite expensive for most. Please ask your adviser for substitutes. Using substitutes you can vary your daily meals as per your preferences.
- What tests will we need to get done and why? The tests depend on your goals. For example, if you’re diabetic, we’ll request you to get your HbA1c measured. The purpose is to establish a baseline to check how you’ve progressed by comparing results from the beginning and the end of the program.
Please click here for General FAQ.
Send a WhatsApp message to +91-98108-62905 for help and support.
Have a Question?