If you’re a patient of high blood pressure (hypertension), the following protocol may help with reducing your average blood pressure and over time, could cause a reduction in medication. Remember to continue your medication and only alter it based on your physician’s advice.
The following is a summary based on my previous articles. Please click the links to see details.
- 1 kilometre walk in 15 minutes
- Chandra Bhedana (Yoga, left nostril breathing), 11 minutes
- Tai Chong point (Acupressure), 3 minutes
- Aged Garlic Extract (click for dosage)
- CoEnzyme Q10 (click for dosage)
- Reduce weight by lowering calories and completing nutrition
- Reduced intake of salt and processed foods (which contain plenty of sodium)
The above is a set of generic suggestions, to which different people will respond differently. What do you think? Can you do it?